Media - Flaxmans forge relationship with Future Foundations
Future Foundations was founded back in 2004 with a mission to inspire young people to achieve their full potential and become leaders in their lives and within society. A society where all organisations are led by socially conscious people, with every young person making the transition into adulthood with the foundations they need for their future.
Flaxmans are no stranger to Future Foundations, the Chairman and founder Roger Flaxman has already being playing an important role in supporting Future Foundations as far back as 2009 when he was appointed as a member of Future Foundations Advisory Board.
“I have never seen an organisation make such a profound impact on the future and lives of young people. Attending the Festival and seeing and hearing the stories from young people who have participated in the programmes makes me determined to find a way to do more to support the work of Future Foundations”. Roger Flaxman Chairman
Flaxmans has chosen to support Future Foundations because we passionately believe that young people should be given every opportunity to achieve their full potential and become leaders in their lives and within society.
Future Foundations vision is a society where all organisations are led by socially conscious people, with every young person making the transition into adulthood with the foundations they need for their future. Furthermore, we believe these issues sit at the heart of rebuilding our economy and form the very bedrock of the future success of this country.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
- CRUSADER - Claims Dispute Insurance
- Flaxmans joins up the professions - New Crusader offering set to Revolutionise Insurance and Commercial Dispute Resolution
- A Triple helping of Flaxman!!
- Flaxmans on the Television - Watchdog
- Flaxmans on the Case
- Flaxmans in the Press
- A Triple Helping of Flaxmen!!
- The Insurance Industry - It's Image - A Case for Change?
- Disputed Claims - Recurring Themes
- Flaxman Case Summaries
- Brokers Beware
- Making Assumptions… A Dangerous Game
- Flaxmans on the Front Line
- Flaxmans at Eland Road
- “…and to every action there is always an equal and opposite or contrary, reaction” ― Isaac Newton
- Flaxmans forge relationship with Future Foundations
- More Cases – More Team Members – More Expertise - More Successful Claims
- “It shouldn’t happen to a Broker!”
- Taking the Litmus Test
- FLAXMANS – Customers are being “romanced” by internet and TV Advertising…
- FLAXMANS Fly’s the Flag for the First Time at the BIBA Conference
- FLAXMANS BIBA Fringe meeting addresses serious concerns for Brokers
- A cyber-attack on any business could be “a catastrophe waiting to happen"?
- FLAXMANS appointed by BIBA to provide exclusive Claims Advocacy Service
- Revenue Growth – the Myth and the Temptation
- ‘Noting of interest’- implications for commercial mortgage borrowers
- Financial Director Magazine - Lessons in risk from NatWest and Barclays
- Post Magazine - Café de Lecq -v- R.A. Rossborough
- Addressing risk at board level
- Post Magazine - Engine’s Default – broker held liable
- London Business Matters - Business interruption advice for boardrooms
- London Business Matters - Don’t let a “business interruption” bring your company down
- Be Engaged - Running a charity?
- Roger Flaxman joins CEDR commercial mediation service panel as insurance specialist
- Post Magazine - Midwives
- UK Broker Awards 2011
- BIBA appoints Flaxman Partners as PI claims mediation specialist
- Post Magazine - Mactavish/PwC report
- Small business not immune to Mactavish report findings
- Gender Ruling on Insurance by the European Court of Justice
- 7 tips on renewing your business insurance this year