Media - FLAXMANS appointed by BIBA to provide exclusive Claims Advocacy Service
Flaxmans is highly regarded and recognised throughout the industry our level of service and expertise is reflected in our considerable success rate for resolving complex claims and insurance disputes, more often than not avoiding the unnecessary complication of the cost and time of litigation.
Steve Foulsham, BIBA’s Head of Technical Services said “Problems with insurance claims can occur at any time for Brokers, the key is how they handle a dispute or rejected claim at the outset as it can often have a direct influence on the outcome. This is why we advise members to seek expert advice as early as possible and we are therefore delighted in appointing Flaxmans to provide this unique and high quality service to our members”.
More and more disputed and difficult claims are coming to our notice, and what we see only emphasises how important it is to speak with one of our team of experts as soon as a claim comes off, or even looks like it is coming off the rails. With more than 40 years’ experience in the insurance industry, and over a decade of providing expert witness in matters of insurance practice, duty of care and insurance market procedure Flaxmans gets Straight to the Heart of the matter, very often resolving issues that to come look beyond redemption.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
- CRUSADER - Claims Dispute Insurance
- Flaxmans joins up the professions - New Crusader offering set to Revolutionise Insurance and Commercial Dispute Resolution
- A Triple helping of Flaxman!!
- Flaxmans on the Television - Watchdog
- Flaxmans on the Case
- Flaxmans in the Press
- A Triple Helping of Flaxmen!!
- The Insurance Industry - It's Image - A Case for Change?
- Disputed Claims - Recurring Themes
- Flaxman Case Summaries
- Brokers Beware
- Making Assumptions… A Dangerous Game
- Flaxmans on the Front Line
- Flaxmans at Eland Road
- “…and to every action there is always an equal and opposite or contrary, reaction” ― Isaac Newton
- Flaxmans forge relationship with Future Foundations
- More Cases – More Team Members – More Expertise - More Successful Claims
- “It shouldn’t happen to a Broker!”
- Taking the Litmus Test
- FLAXMANS – Customers are being “romanced” by internet and TV Advertising…
- FLAXMANS Fly’s the Flag for the First Time at the BIBA Conference
- FLAXMANS BIBA Fringe meeting addresses serious concerns for Brokers
- A cyber-attack on any business could be “a catastrophe waiting to happen"?
- FLAXMANS appointed by BIBA to provide exclusive Claims Advocacy Service
- Revenue Growth – the Myth and the Temptation
- ‘Noting of interest’- implications for commercial mortgage borrowers
- Financial Director Magazine - Lessons in risk from NatWest and Barclays
- Post Magazine - Café de Lecq -v- R.A. Rossborough
- Addressing risk at board level
- Post Magazine - Engine’s Default – broker held liable
- London Business Matters - Business interruption advice for boardrooms
- London Business Matters - Don’t let a “business interruption” bring your company down
- Be Engaged - Running a charity?
- Roger Flaxman joins CEDR commercial mediation service panel as insurance specialist
- Post Magazine - Midwives
- UK Broker Awards 2011
- BIBA appoints Flaxman Partners as PI claims mediation specialist
- Post Magazine - Mactavish/PwC report
- Small business not immune to Mactavish report findings
- Gender Ruling on Insurance by the European Court of Justice
- 7 tips on renewing your business insurance this year