Media - Financial Director Magazine - Lessons in risk from NatWest and Barclays
Protecting a company's reputational and other major risks can only be achieved if Risk is a board agenda item. The reason it usually isn't is because it’s in the “too difficult” box. If done properly it includes dealing with peoples' behaviours, cultures, and personal expectations and confronting these can make for uncomfortable debate.
Reputational loss, itself, is never covered by insurance but dealing with reputational crises in the wrong way can have a serious effect on other insurance coverage. Boards and particularly those directors responsible for governance, compliance, insurance protection and business ethics need to
re-evaluate the importance of getting Risk on the agenda.
Our latest article for Financial Director magazine offers suggestions on how to tackle this tricky subject in the boardroom.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
- CRUSADER - Claims Dispute Insurance
- Flaxmans joins up the professions - New Crusader offering set to Revolutionise Insurance and Commercial Dispute Resolution
- A Triple helping of Flaxman!!
- Flaxmans on the Television - Watchdog
- Flaxmans on the Case
- Flaxmans in the Press
- A Triple Helping of Flaxmen!!
- The Insurance Industry - It's Image - A Case for Change?
- Disputed Claims - Recurring Themes
- Flaxman Case Summaries
- Brokers Beware
- Making Assumptions… A Dangerous Game
- Flaxmans on the Front Line
- Flaxmans at Eland Road
- “…and to every action there is always an equal and opposite or contrary, reaction” ― Isaac Newton
- Flaxmans forge relationship with Future Foundations
- More Cases – More Team Members – More Expertise - More Successful Claims
- “It shouldn’t happen to a Broker!”
- Taking the Litmus Test
- FLAXMANS – Customers are being “romanced” by internet and TV Advertising…
- FLAXMANS Fly’s the Flag for the First Time at the BIBA Conference
- FLAXMANS BIBA Fringe meeting addresses serious concerns for Brokers
- A cyber-attack on any business could be “a catastrophe waiting to happen"?
- FLAXMANS appointed by BIBA to provide exclusive Claims Advocacy Service
- Revenue Growth – the Myth and the Temptation
- ‘Noting of interest’- implications for commercial mortgage borrowers
- Financial Director Magazine - Lessons in risk from NatWest and Barclays
- Post Magazine - Café de Lecq -v- R.A. Rossborough
- Addressing risk at board level
- Post Magazine - Engine’s Default – broker held liable
- London Business Matters - Business interruption advice for boardrooms
- London Business Matters - Don’t let a “business interruption” bring your company down
- Be Engaged - Running a charity?
- Roger Flaxman joins CEDR commercial mediation service panel as insurance specialist
- Post Magazine - Midwives
- UK Broker Awards 2011
- BIBA appoints Flaxman Partners as PI claims mediation specialist
- Post Magazine - Mactavish/PwC report
- Small business not immune to Mactavish report findings
- Gender Ruling on Insurance by the European Court of Justice
- 7 tips on renewing your business insurance this year